Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this gun because it is different, it has original box plastic case, 2 10 round and 1 15 round mag, a lock manual unopened with gun safety cd and a oil bottle. The gun is in great shape I don't know if I have the heart to do what I'm thinking of doing...I'm thinking of having the steel parts hard chromed and the grip stippled :roll: I really would much rather trade FTF in indiana for a xd9 in same condition and tear it up! this is 3rd generation HS2000 which I dont think it has been shot much, it still has all the blueing on the barrel. The only marks on the gun other than a little wear is some light scrathing on the right side grip What would you guys do? ...:(

·
Registered
823 Posts
No reason for you to destroy it, send it to me and I'll do the job for you. :eek:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
like I said, I would trade for xd9 with all that comes with it in the same condition...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not looking for anymore or anyless just dont know if I have the heart to do it to the HS2000, I know that there are some people who like to collect the originals, and I would hate to ruin it. :cry:

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
It's no rare specimen, bro. Worldwide these guns are everywhere. Hack away. :twisted:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey if enough people say hack it I will, I know they are not rare collectables to me its only a gun just kinda hate to ruin it for someone who is a collector.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Go get 'em Sport. While your at it, chop yourself up as well. The world already has too many trolls with nothing but space between their ears. :x

·
Registered
339 Posts
sport said:
Hey if enough people say hack it I will, I know they are not rare collectables to me its only a gun just kinda hate to ruin it for someone who is a collector.
I don't think anyone really cares what you do to your pistol. Hack away if you so desire...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why do people think that they have insult others about their postings, if you want to give something constructive to the post go ahead, if not Don't say anything just read it and move on. Maybe it’s the Florida sun shrinking your brains like raisins :? Hey look its the forum police or maybe its someone who couldn't make a real PD so they have to settle for patroling the forum :!:

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
sport said:
Why do people think that they have insult others about their postings, if you want to give something constructive to the post go ahead, if not Don't say anything just read it and move on. Maybe it’s the Florida sun shrinking your brains like raisins :? Hey look its the forum police or maybe its someone who couldn't make a real PD so they have to settle for patroling the forum :!:
:roll:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
By the way guys thanks for your constructive input, I'm glad we share the same interest in the XD's you guys give the forum a good name good job!
Now go and find some more postings to bash and make others feel welcome :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Sport, good of you to offer it up for a trade. It may have some value to one that wants to collect a sample of each version, and since it can no longer be imported into the US as a "HS", it may have some value down the road. But, if its a shooter you want, send that puppy off to Tripp Research for hard chroming.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
R Dub said:
Scott, good of you to offer it up for a trade. It may have some value to one that wants to collect a sample of each version, and since it can no longer be imported into the US as a "HS", it may have some value down the road. But, if its a shooter you want, send that puppy off to Tripp Research for hard chroming.
Thanks R Dub that is the way I 'm leaning so far...

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I don't think he's trolling. I know people in the SKS forum jump on you if you say your going to modify it.

Seeing as how he has the HS2000 which btw, is now defunct, he might be hesitant to alter it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts