Springfield XD Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is how I have my pistols. Save forever and buy once. I made my mistake when I bought my XDm thinking it would be enough when in fact I wanted a CZ shadow. All I did was put a lot of money into the XD to sell it and spend even more money on my shadow custom. Do research and find what you want and why then save to buy exactly what you want. Trust me it will be worth it. This goes for all walks of life.

Then, you have the people who can't shoot the Ruger they bought with any kind of accuracy, and they think that buying a Sig will make them able to shoot (because they read about how Sigs are the bee's pajamas), so they sell the Ruger at a loss because they just have to sell it right now and buy a gun for twice what they spent on the Ruger, and still can't shoot.
Some folks just think it's the arrow and not the Indian. Golfers do this all the time thinking that if they get a different driver they will hit it straighter.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.