Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to range with a friend today. I've been slowly moving to mostly Glocks, and my next 9mm purchase for the foreseeable future was going to be a G45 to supplement my G19.

Well, my friend just got a 320 X-Compact and let me shoot it. And unfortunately I really liked it.

Now I'm wondering if I need to cancel my G45 plans and look into an X-Compact or X-Carry. Any owners of both (G45 and X-Series) care to weigh in?

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
I have the P365 subcompact, and it is my favorite carry gun. Very similar to 320X, but a tad smaller. The P365 has converted many glock people over to Sig.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the P365 subcompact, and it is my favorite carry gun. Very similar to 320X, but a tad smaller. The P365 has converted many glock people over to Sig.
Very true. Though I like my P365 and 43x about the same, but for different reasons. I had tried a 320 before but wasn’t crazy about it. That X series is another story though. That grip and flat trigger made a big difference.

I just ordered an X-Carry. Heard they stopped making that model, so wanted to jump on it.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picked it up today. Really easy to shoot well with this thing! I’ve been a pretty solid Glock guy these days, but this thing may be shaking things up a little. I still have a hankering to get my hands on a G45 though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts