Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Caliber was 9mm. There is not anything mechanical that I did not like about the pistol. I think it's a very nice well made pisol with great ergo's. Meaning it feels good in your hand when shooting it, and can come off your hip or out of a jacket pocket without snagging onto something. I'd say it's a bit big for it to be considered a true pocket pistol. It's not the most pleasing to the eye pistol I've ever seen, but it's not ugly either and the darned thing is one sweet shooting accurate gun. The mag release might take some time getting used to, but it works quite well from either side of the gun. If I did not already have my PM9 I'd certainly be looking to buy one. I loved shooting it.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Mine is in 9mm, and I love everything about it. For such a small package it is amazingly accurate and easy to shoot. I've had zero failures of any kind through approximately 1,000 rounds. Too large for pocket carry IMO, but I have a pm9 that I like just as well for that.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I've had a Walther PPS 9mm since 08, it's my EDC. I've never had any problems with it ( did try some Hornady CD in it once, my PPS didn't feed it well). It's accurate and easy to control while firing. Like others have said the mag release does take time to get use to, but after a while it will become second nature.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts