Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a little extra dough to spend and it wasn't enough for a reputable 1911. I went with a shooters arms 1911 elite. Seemed like very little out of the box. Bad sights and a thumb safety that could cause bleeding. At the range? The sights proved to be very accurate & the safety became a non issue. It chewed through several hundred rounds of both fresh & reload ammo flawlessly. I wanted to dislike this gun,but it's reliable & accurate.

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
I love those kinds of guns - the ones you want to hate but wind up shooting well at the range with no problems whatsoever. Yeah, I know - I'm sick. Thanks for the quick review, but as Silva said "where are the pics"? ;) Congrats on your new toy!

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Seen here with a ten round mag full o critical defense. 200 rounds sent to heaven & they all behaved like angels. The nightstand has a new sheriff.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just before the shower. Yes I take a gun into the bathroom with me but I'm not paranoid.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Depending on what I ate, the meat cannon is the only blaster I usually have in the bathroom with me.

SAM is suppose to be pretty good stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts