Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grabagun.com is now offering an exciting new program called "Shoot Now Pay Later" that will allow you to take your firearm home immediately and make payments for 90 days. We also have traditional Layaway for those of you who are interested.

Visit our layaway options: Grabagun.com Firearm Layaway Program

Attachments

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Doesn't get ANY better than that!!

·
Registered
17,815 Posts
That's nuts how exactly do you repo a GUN??
Well..stealing a gun is a FEDERAL FELONY...if no pay...you get a letter in the mail...next time...a guy in a black suit shows up and gives you a nice pair of bracelets, and you go bye bye for a while.

Unlike other deadbeats that buy items then stop paying for them...the worst they can do is screw up their credit...with a firearm if you no pay...you get to spend 10 years at the crossbar hotel for federal firearm theft...so the incentive to NOT get a knock on the door is MUCH higher than not paying for that 50" plasma

·
Registered
357 Posts
Since you mail in Checks the worst case scenario would be hot checks or Check fraud.
Saying that it would be federal gun theft is like saying that defaulting on a car loan is Grand theft auto.

·
Registered
319 Posts
If im not mistaken it says to mail all 4 checks first and they will deposit them in there account periodicaly. I don't think you send one every x amount of days. Am i reading it wrong?

·
Vendor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If im not mistaken it says to mail all 4 checks first and they will deposit them in there account periodicaly. I don't think you send one every x amount of days. Am i reading it wrong?
You are correct Bobbo_B. All 4 checks are sent up front and the first will be deposited right away. The second 30 days, third 60 days and final check 90 days out. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
74 Posts
:shock:

Sounds like the best pay to shoot/layaway I have ever seen. Maybe now I can finally get that Scar 17s I have been dreaming about on a daily basis.

:cool:

Just need to ask for permission from Command Wifey. lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
I do not recommend this. I purchased a new xdm 9mm in FDE with the Threaded barrel from them thinking it would be a great way to get a new pistol while I was a little low on cash. first off, They're using military credit services with a very high interest rate after their 90 day interest free program. Then they tack on a 75 dollar first time processing fee. Thinking ok, as long as its only a one time fee. I'd pay more in sales tax on the long run. Well it got worse when I went to make my first payment, I found out that my loan had an extra 120 tacked on. So for a 600 dollar gun, I'm stuck with an 800 dollar bill. I emailed them multiple times, granted it was a holiday week, I finally received an email with a number asking me to contact them. I'll update this in a few days with the outcome. Just wanted to let people know what they're getting into.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts