·
Registered
942 Posts
Looking good, What handgaurd is that?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I want one!

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"- Benjamin Franklin

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want one!

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"- Benjamin Franklin
Get one! Some people talk down CIA firearms, but I have never had a single problem with my AK74. A buddy of mine has the same exact one I do, and he's shot thousands of rounds without a single hickup. I'm probably somewhere between 1500 - 2000 rounds through mine. Check to make sure you get one with a chrome lined barrel, and it should function just like any other AK. The Russian 5.45 x 39 ammo is dirt cheap! Military Surplus is corrosive so you have to clean the rifle after every trip to the range, but it's not a problem for me because all of my guns get cleaned the second I get home.

And you can't really beat the price. Picked mine up for just under $400.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
why use a fore-grip when you can just do a mag hold?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thats a bad lookin gun

·
Registered
182 Posts
Get yourself a US Palm AK Battlegrip, a Manticore Nightshroud 24x1.5mm flash hider (shorter, lighter weight and cuts flash unlike the 74 standard brake), a Kreb's firing control retaining plate and you're set. Also - is the buttstock mil-quality or is it cheap Tapco nonsense?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts