Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,135 Posts
I think I'm going to put a better lock on my bedroom door. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Hopefully they will have the charges dropped. Clearly a misunderstanding. The last thing that kid needs is a felony on his record the rest of his life.

After investigating previous problems at the home, officials said there have been previous reports of abuse in the family and that father had been charged and convicted of domestic violence. Officials said the children feared their mother was being hurt due to their father's previous convictions for abuse and that is the reason the oldest son shot his father.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,263 Posts
who knows, maybe the kids really got it right and the mom, to protect her POS hubby, is going along w/ the story figuring everyone will be ok if that's the way it plays out.

Sorry, I expect the worst in domestic abuse situations anymore.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
388 Posts
I think that a history of abuse makes this justifiable at worst. If my father was abusive and dumb enough to leave his gun out, he would have gotten shot, too. Fortunately for both of us, he wasn't.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
885 Posts
aiformula said:
who knows, maybe the kids really got it right and the mom, to protect her POS hubby, is going along w/ the story figuring everyone will be ok if that's the way it plays out.

Sorry, I expect the worst in domestic abuse situations anymore.
+1
I agree.
Mom may be covering for dad.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
813 Posts
I get the feeling something fishy is up here. Previous convictions of Domestic Violence, Firearm in the residence of a convicted abuser.
Here is the kicker for me...If this is a married couple, then her loudness during sex would not be something new. The kids would have heard this on previous occasions, so what about this time did it cause them to come in with a gun? Especially the 16yo who would have known if they were having sex or not when he saw them?

My guess is also that the mom is covering for the bastard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,667 Posts
i could probably get the full story, some of my family are high ranking LEO's in the houston area..... if anyone wants the full story...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
Verm said:
I get the feeling something fishy is up here. Previous convictions of Domestic Violence, Firearm in the residence of a convicted abuser.
Here is the kicker for me...If this is a married couple, then her loudness during sex would not be something new. The kids would have heard this on previous occasions, so what about this time did it cause them to come in with a gun? Especially the 16yo who would have known if they were having sex or not when he saw them?

My guess is also that the mom is covering for the bastard.
"Fishy" is putting it mildly... this story HAS to have more to it. Please, Rooster... fill in the blanks for us.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,955 Posts
This is why you out your hand over her mouth...oops, ever mind, I didnt say that :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
paper tiger said:
Hopefully they will have the charges dropped. Clearly a misunderstanding. The last thing that kid needs is a felony on his record the rest of his life.

After investigating previous problems at the home, officials said there have been previous reports of abuse in the family and that father had been charged and convicted of domestic violence. Officials said the children feared their mother was being hurt due to their father's previous convictions for abuse and that is the reason the oldest son shot his father.
even though there was a past history of domestic abuse, this 16 year old should have known what was going on.. the 11 year old would have probably been more of a misunderstanding considering his age
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
334 Posts
ever read an article and just KNOW it's not the way it is being reported?
i too would like to hear more info please...

mike
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top