i just wiped down my XDs slipped it into a Remora
holster, set it on my night stand, next to my
165 lumen flaslight, with a 7 round magazine
resting on top of the holster.... all is right
with the world. Good night!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Weeds I agree. Don't let the asperg kids on here bother you. When I first got here I was impressed by the number of nice people here, but sadly the asshat computer commandos exist here as well. Sigh.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with discussing stuff like this. They just don't know how to not say something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I need to find myself a new nightstand wife took mine to put her phone on *sigh*. Why are they so expensive?! Can buy a good office chair for the price of a tall piece of wood that just sits there!

I jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I need to find myself a new nightstand wife took mine to put her phone on *sigh*. Why are they so expensive?! Can buy a good office chair for the price of a tall piece of wood that just sits there!

I jealous!

Rob do not be jealous... if you saw my "nightstand" you would laugh.... i call it a nightstand simply because it is next to my bed and it stands....:)

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
Weeds I agree. Don't let the asperg kids on here bother you. When I first got here I was impressed by the number of nice people here, but sadly the asshat computer commandos exist here as well. Sigh.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with discussing stuff like this. They just don't know how to not say something.
So you don't find your name-calling within your post ironic? Keyboard flexing is so entertaining. ;)

And this doesn't even address apparent fondness for your recently-learned phrase "Asperger kids" used by you in two threads today. :D

Okey-dokey. :rolleyes:

Have a nice day.

·
Registered
159 Posts
It's not name calling. It's an observation. And it's not a recently learned phrase. I had the first hand pleasure of teaching a young man with it. You might want to look it up. Then you will understand. Education is key.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Guys be nice. Mikes a good guy he was probably kidding.

·
Registered
230 Posts

I jealous!

Consider making or buying a mattress holster.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
It's not name calling. It's an observation. And it's not a recently learned phrase. I had the first hand pleasure of teaching a young man with it. You might want to look it up. Then you will understand. Education is key.
I know very well what it is. I do find it amusing that you taught a child with it, yet misspelled it in one of your posts.

You're quite correct. Education is the key. ;)

Back to your regularly scheduled euphemisms. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
mikey.... i find it hard to take advise from someone who has posted here over 40X since yesterday most posts being in the the "what are you currently listening to?" section.....:lol:

All I can say is Night Shift is a bitch! :lol:

And If you visit the Chatter BOx much you would know that the I dont care thread had a lot of care in it... Not that I really care

1 - 18 of 18 Posts