Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a blackhawk serpa holster for a xd 9mm w/a 4 inch barrel? How does it fix

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I have and use Serpas for all my pistols: XD45c, XD9sc, XDm40 3.8 c, 5" 1911, and a 3" 1911.

I found that on my Kimber some finish was wearing off. I put moleskin on some strategic spots and it was cured.

What do you mean by "how does it fix?"

·
Registered
127 Posts
Does anyone have a blackhawk serpa holster for a xd 9mm w/a 4 inch barrel? How does it fix
I have one for my XDm 3.8.
It fits fine.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Yup. My 45 c, 9sc, and Xdm 40 c all lock into the same holsters.

The only reason why I have several Serpas is the diffence in barrel length.

·
Registered
372 Posts
You may want the 5" holster for the 4.5" barrel. I have a Serpa for my XD when I go to Wisconsin to visit family. Fit's nice, wont fall out, cousin's get jealous.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I carry my XDm.40 4.5" in a Blackhawk Serpa. Love it

·
Registered
182 Posts
The XDm's fit the XD Serpa's but many are a little loose (very little but has a slight rattle). Guys have been fixing that by adding loop side velcro or moleskin inside the holster in certain spots.

In all my checking the Serpa's are the same length so you don't need to worry about barrel length. If it's long, it will stick out the bottom, short won't use up all the space for the barrel. I liked ta2dave76's sbh. Good idea for cc.

Edit: Also, they fit for all calibers. And the compact models fit too since the grip is just shorter I believe.

·
Premium Member
4,821 Posts
after a while it is a rattle trap.

buy a Safariland, they fit correctly

·
Registered
182 Posts
I haven't found that at all, even as used as it is. Even then, someone said on here that blackhawk is going to be releasing xdm ones.

I'm actually glad the XD ones fit the XDm. I had mine for a while with my XD and now the same one for my XDm. And most people on this forum seem to own both.

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
I use the holster foe my 4" and works just fine

Just got one form my XD9mmSC

1 - 14 of 14 Posts