Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to give everyone the heads up on sentry gun leather, AMAZING GUY. The first thing that stood out was customer service, he took my order via text message at 10:00 p.m. Extremely fast turn around time, especially with him making each holster to order. Once I received I was amazed, most comfortable holster to date. I have one in od green a d black a slight forward cant riding on a 1.55 in belt. Carrying a XD. 40SC not only does it disperse the weight forward it is completely hidden with the extended may. Great retention, great quality, and awesome customer service. Sentry gun leather thanks again and I will be doing business with you again. BTW huge selection of color for kydex and he does custom mag pouches.

Sent from my DroidX using Tapatalk

Sent from my DroidX using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
So, at this point I can't really comment on the quality. But the customer service is less than desireable at this point. I ordered my holster and double mag pouch from him 3 months ago. He shipped the holster after weeks of asking for it (about 2 after his said due date), but he never delivered on the mag pouch. He has stopped answering my messages. He kept stating that he was busy trying to get his business going. But without happy customers, it won't last long. He seemed a nice guy until he didn't ship, or reply. He was paid up front for all work and shipping via PayPal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts