Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(:)Woould like to sell XD-9 service ,Would like to know a good asking price. Gun has about 500 rounds down range. Excelent condition. OD green. Bought it to shoot IDPA, but ranges are too far to travel. Bought XD9 SC to carry and don't need 2 of the same guns. Just checking for a decent price. Comes with complete kit, holster ,loader,and mag. pouch,and lock for safety.All paperwork included.

·
Registered
60 Posts
:(:)Woould like to sell XD-9 service ,Would like to know a good asking price. Gun has about 500 rounds down range. Excelent condition. OD green. Bought it to shoot IDPA, but ranges are too far to travel. Bought XD9 SC to carry and don't need 2 of the same guns. Just checking for a decent price. Comes with complete kit, holster ,loader,and mag. pouch,and lock for safety.All paperwork included.
I bought an NIB XD9 Service Essentials kit (XD9101HC) for $399 plus tax through a local dealer two weeks ago. Bud's sells them for $430, shipping included and tax free. Buds sells the full XD9 Service package with holster, etc for $458. I know sporting stores and many dealers sell them for much more, but given those prices I'd think $375 - 400 would be a fair price for a slightly used XD9 Service.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I would go $400 with all the accessories in the case. It's true that online places have some pretty good deals on NIB, but shipping and FFL fees are not included. I paid $400 for my XD40 that I bought from my brother-in-law's friend. Mine came with all the gear, an extra mag (3 total), and half a box of WWB. It had only had those 25 rounds fired out of it and was about 2 months old.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Pretty much the only decent accessory that comes with the gun is the spare mag. The holster is passable until you get a proper one, the loader is a pain and the mag holder is built funny. Anyway, in used condition, I would buy the gun for $375.00

RJ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts