Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
apparently i made a boo boo and must suffer the consequences of my actions.

apparently helping you guys out with PMAGS as a non forum sponsor was a violation of the COC and i will be receiving a 10 day ban for it

I have sent a PM to Kermie reqequesting sponsorship on this forum and hopefully will hear back from him after my ban is complete.

for anyone that needs to get a hold of me for anything PM Stewie Griffin for my cell number.

Thanks.

TJ

for anyone that i OWE anything to my email is

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
i followed that thread, and while it may be a COC violation, you where fair, and giving fair deals when prices where being gauged.. lets hope that you get the sponsorship, and they lift the ban. XDtalk is a great place, and i would like to think they know when to make exceptions to even the most stern rules.

good luck and see you in ten days (sooner i hope).

cheers

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have spoken with the ED via PM and while he has stated that due to some certain circumstances that there will be no ban I have offered to accept any consequences deemed fit by the staff once the circumstances are resolved.

I Feel that even though i was offering what was requested by members here at a price that was not marked up (the extra $2 was for shipping and incurred expences) that i did violate the CoC and should be sanctioned for my actions and accept a ban of 10 days once all mags are confirmed delivered.

i have sent out PMs to those that shipped last week that i have not heard from yet and the last of them will go tomorrow morning (sorry guys i had to be at work at 4am this morning or they would have gone out today)

Thanks,
TJ

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
TJ is a good guy and was only helping fellow brothers in need out. Sounds like the moderators did the right thing by not banning him since he really wasn't making any money, only covering his shipping costs.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
TJ is a good guy and was only helping fellow brothers in need out. Sounds like the moderators did the right thing by not banning him since he really wasn't making any money, only covering his shipping costs.
+1 on this!!

TJ is a stand-up guy who was helping out his brothers...me included. He is a credit to the XDTalk community, a regular source of information that is helpful to me and I am sure to many others, and I certainly would disagree with any form of punishment for what he did to help many of us out with respect to the PMag sale.

In any event, I proudly stand with him in this matter. Good luck with the sponsorship, TJ.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
while i appreciate you guys standing up behind me. i was wrong in what i did, especially since as everyone knows i went beyond the PMAGS (which i did make a small profit on about $100 total (which a percentage is going to be dontated to XDTALK to help defray the cost of operating this great site)

Even though I had PMed Kermee about this I should have waited for Approval before i commenced it was a total lack of respect of the site, other sponsors and the CoC. while yes I was trying to help out the guys on XDTALK with the PMAGS I went to far with all the other post of I can get you this or I can get you that without waiting for a "YAY or NAY" from HDIC

for that if the rules say I should be Banned for 10 days then after everyone receives thier Mags I should be Subject to it.

I do offer my most humble applogie for my lack of respect to the afformentioned sects.

Thanks,
TJ

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
A simple warning has been issued by the very thought of banning you for 10 days. I think that's good enough since you've never done it before. It'd be dumb as far as business to do it since you'll only be making XDTalk.com money in the future.

·
Banned
7,749 Posts
while i appreciate you guys standing up behind me. i was wrong in what i did, especially since as everyone knows i went beyond the PMAGS (which i did make a small profit on about $100 total (which a percentage is going to be dontated to XDTALK to help defray the cost of operating this great site)

Even though I had PMed Kermee about this I should have waited for Approval before i commenced it was a total lack of respect of the site, other sponsors and the CoC. while yes I was trying to help out the guys on XDTALK with the PMAGS I went to far with all the other post of I can get you this or I can get you that without waiting for a "YAY or NAY" from HDIC

for that if the rules say I should be Banned for 10 days then after everyone receives thier Mags I should be Subject to it.

I do offer my most humble applogie for my lack of respect to the afformentioned sects.

Thanks,
TJ
Well there is nothing left to say except .... have you thought of what you'd like to be doing in 2012?

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
i dont agree with that it has allways been ok to sell something if people ask. and thats what everyone did you didnt seek us out we wanted them and you sold them to us when you could have much more easily gone to ar15.com

ETA: didnt read the whole thread. i guess i can see what they are talkign about as far as you offering stuff, but a warning should be all that is needed. obviously you wont do it again. good luck i really hope you stick it out here for a while

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
TJ,

I'm standing behind you 100% on this as well and I don't even own an AR-15 thus had no reason to buy P-Mags. You are good man and that is clearly displayed in the fact that you are taking responsibility for your actions and willing to serve the time, no questions asked. Many people in your situation wouldn't handle it with such class and for that you should be commended. I here bye dub thee, Sir TJ. Rise, noble knight.

We'll be here when you get back.

RS

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
i dont agree with that it has allways been ok to sell something if people ask. and thats what everyone did you didnt seek us out we wanted them and you sold them to us when you could have much more easily gone to ar15.com

ETA: didnt read the whole thread. i guess i can see what they are talkign about as far as you offering stuff, but a warning should be all that is needed. obviously you wont do it again. good luck i really hope you stick it out here for a while
What do you know about being banned?........:confused::rolleyes:;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts