Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Hey ajames, I haven't been able to see either of the videos that you posted (finish wear, or reinstalling the mag release). I have just about every player known to man, it loads up a new page, says done, but never plays anything.

·
Registered
762 Posts
is that hs200talk.com link still good. i haven't been able to get anything from that URL for weeks now. has the domain changed?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have same problem as Tomcat.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I'd like to see this video if anyone can find it...

·
Premium Member
1,307 Posts
I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I just now got my XD 9mm, so now I have both the 45ACP and the 9mm in 4" service black. I hope I don't have any slide jamming problems like some.:mad:

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
akr said:
I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I just now got my XD 9mm, so now I have both the 45ACP and the 9mm in 4" service black. I hope I don't have any slide jamming problems like some.:mad:
What, You think your special?!?!?!, You wil have slide jamb issues and LIKE IT.:D :p :p :D :p :p :D

Anybody had this video/link/picture work for them?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Tomcat088 said:
Hey ajames, I haven't been able to see either of the videos that you posted (finish wear, or reinstalling the mag release). I have just about every player known to man, it loads up a new page, says done, but never plays anything.
+1, most of the links on the site for that matter.:(

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
Hey,
I am here for ya brother!!!!!

Anytime except monday thru friday, or weekends.

·
Registered
685 Posts
tec said:
OH MY GOD!!! he flat lined, quick, grab the paddle's, CLEAR!!!!
How many mg's of Adrenaline do you need Tec? I'll get it all prepped, or do you want me to stab him in the heart with this needle? Lol, we gotta move quickly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts