Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got another 250 rounds Thu my 40 SC today . Me and my best friend went. Me and my XD and him with his glock. Also a 40 SC. G27 I think. Had problems with the XD tho. Will post that in a different forum tho. So here are the results.

9 yards. My group in the head his group in the chest.

This was at 13.5 yards. This time his group was in the head mine in the chest.

He was a bit aggravated since my gruops are better and he's been shooting a few months longer.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I noticed two things between the two. I definitely shoot better with XD. Lol and he does too so that says something. The other thing is I like the rear site on the glock. Was getting on target a Tad quicker for some reason. But I shoot better than him with either. He just needs to find the techniques that works for him. He got better in the end by watching what I did and a comp shooter gave him some advice that seemed to work better for him. We had fun.

·
Registered
340 Posts
It is a great hobby, so addicting. Especially if you get into IDPA and USPSA. I'm completely hooked on those. Going to the range to shoot in a lane just doesn't seem fun anymore after shooting USPSA

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah no kidding. The comp shooter was surprised I was hitting as well as I was with a 3 inch pistol at 13.5 yards seeing as its only my second outing with it. My friend is seriously thinking bout trading off his glock for a xd 40 sw sc. He said it feels better in his hand and was confused at how he can shoot better with the XD.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yeah no kidding. The comp shooter was surprised I was hitting as well as I was with a 3 inch pistol at 13.5 yards seeing as its only my second outing with it. My friend is seriously thinking bout trading off his glock for a xd 40 sw sc. He said it feels better in his hand and was confused at how he can shoot better with the XD.
Seem your glock budddy is gonna be an XD convert.;)

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
If you think that shooting is addictive, wait until you start reloading.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts