Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you went to the last WAC gunshow you may have heard that Discount Gun SAles of Kirkland is having a Grand Re-Opening of their expanded show room on Saturday, Oct 1. There will be a Springfield Armoury factory representative in attendance and a sale on various guns. There will also be a raffle. Just an FYI for htos in the area who may wish to have soem fun and maybe get a good deal on some stuff. I have dealt with Discoutn Gun Sales in the past and their staff is very helpful in exchanging your money for good quality firearms. From their website discountgunsales.com/

FALL KICK OFF EVENT
Please join us as we celebrate our new and expanded store front on Saturday, October 1st 2005.

*New and improved inventory
*Special one day sale items
*Springfield Armory Representative with full product line demonstration
*Free BBQ and raffle prizes

See you there.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great!!! :D Blew lots of money and walked out with two handguns and a rifle. See my post on how I love my wife and got new XD for details. BTW, I talked to the SA rep, he did not have much to add about the issue of SA not shipping parts. He did say that SA WOULD NOT ship parts to INDIVIDUALS but WOULD ship to qualified/certified gunsmiths, whatever that means. He was pretty busy as there were lots of people milling about the table. There was a nice selection of guns displayed including several models of XD in all calibers, a brace of 1911s, a WWII commemorative M1 Garand, M1A1 SOCOM and a M1 Garand. He was a nice guy and I do not blame him for decisions his bosses make. I did let him know that a large group of users on this forum were concerned about the parts shipping policy that SA has adopted, especially for hard wear parts like firing pin retaining pins and such. Hopefully he will pass it on.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
One day the wife drives him crazy... the next day he loves her (post titles). See, and this is why I'm not married. jk :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts