Springfield XD Forum banner

161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
Seen on another gun forum discussing Seattle and Portland, OR:

My wife heard something that has become her go to saying about woke folks around here: "Talk left, walk right."

It means people who talk leftist (capitalism is bad, USA is racist, crime is caused by " the system" not choice, nobody needs guns, too much stuff is bad, public schools should teach values, etc.) while living their lives rightist (marry, go to work, believe in merit, like their stuff, invest and manage their money, love and want to pass their values to their kids, etc.).

IMO they think that tearing down the system per leftist beliefs will allow them to keep living their rightist lives.

I think they're dumb.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
Follow the money.

·
Registered
488 Posts
What I’ve witnessed is that the ones that push “green ideas” are the biggest polluters.
The ones that hate guns are the first ones to demand protection when threatened.
Its the “Do as I say, Not as I do” ordeal. The results of when you don’t have a brain to think for yourself and have been programmed your whole life.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
Meanwhile, the city on the other side of Lake Washington is experiencing almost none of these problems.

In Bellevue, sidewalk camping isn’t tolerated, the homeless population is small and such crimes as shoplifting usually guarantee a trip to jail.

Almost all City Council members — all at-large — have private-sector experience, unlike the activist-heavy résumés of their Seattle counterparts. Bellevue’s city leadership wants to work with businesses rather than penalizing them.

Not surprisingly, Amazon recently announced it would lease a 25-story office tower there once it’s completed in 2024, adding to the company’s previous commitments. By the following year, Amazon intends to have 25,000 employees in Bellevue.

This could well be a sign of things to come.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
I couldn't make this up if I tried... Fire the entire School Board...

·
Registered
488 Posts
This is why NOTHING GETS DONE!! The school board claims to have the students best interests in mind but yet the kids have to witness what’s going on in the camps. So if the city can’t do anything on the property does that mean that the cops can’t come and protect a teacher that’s being assaulted by a camper?? Oh I forgot, we got rid of all the police. Bunch of friggin morons teaching the kids. All this crap just seems like a big social experiment that someone’s trying to see what happens. We need to find the source and extinguish it/them.

161 - 171 of 171 Posts