Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
funny ... but sad, very sad. I laughed, then I felt like crying.

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
If the voters of Washington return to office the idiots who allowed this to occur, they get what they deserve.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
If the voters of Washington return to office the idiots who allowed this to occur, they get what they deserve.
I have a hard time mustering up any squishy feelings for the people of Seattle or King county... they voted for these feckless retards for the last 40 yrs. Damn shame that they're dragging the rest of WA down their dirty path of implosion.
I wonder how many of the bums in CHAZ voted?

Here's a thing:
King county was originally named after William King in 1852 (an AL senator... go figure). A few yrs ago I saw a King county vehicle with a graphic depiction of MLK in the logo. I knew the county was named LONG before MLK was born so WTF? Turns out they changed the namesake (but not the name) in 1986. That's two very weird things to do, even for western WA.
How's that virtue signaling working out for ya, King county? Did it have the unifying effect you were shootin' for?
No? Too bad. Try again.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Biggest problem with trying to vote those brain dead, Prozac eating idiots out of office is that we’re outnumbered on the east side. Just King county can out vote the whole east side of the state. Plus who knows how many ballots those bastards forge over there too. We still need to split the state in half and hopefully the west half will slip into the ocean. And yes the Governor is a friggin moron.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
The west side shoves its ideals down the throats of the conservatives on the east side. Their governor is an idiot.
Biggest problem with trying to vote those brain dead, Prozac eating idiots out of office is that we’re outnumbered on the east side. Just King county can out vote the whole east side of the state. Plus who knows how many ballots those bastards forge over there too. We still need to split the state in half and hopefully the west half will slip into the ocean. And yes the Governor is a friggin moron.
Just a thought from your neighbor to the south:
Expand the CHAZ.
Make it bigger, let it encompass all of Seattle. We could use an AutoZone in Portland too.
Grant temporary autonomy, recognition as a separate country by the State Dept. Hell, put a US embassy in the freakin Space Needle.
Now hold an election... foreigners' votes are invalidated. They have no say, no vote, no bearing on the election.
We get our states back...

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
... Inslee gets to be KING! Durkin can be jester. Sideshow Bob Ferguson can be dogcatcher or something.

N Cascadia is born.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I enjoyed my time living in the Seattle area 15 years ago. Looking back I'm glad we got out when we did. It's very sad to see the downward spiral taking place, becoming the cesspool of the northwest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts