Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
They also carry barrels for the XDm 4.5 40 to 9mm. BUT the promo code "for everything for the home - 10% off" does not include gun barrels :(.

162+ 7 shipping.

·
Registered
480 Posts
That's the last place I would check for firearm accessories.

Sears is probably expanding it's e-commerce market;)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Sears is probably expanding it's e-commerce market;)
Perhaps, seeing that no other part of Sears has expanded in the last ten years.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Perhaps, seeing that no other part of Sears has expanded in the last ten years.

Not so! Walked through our local Sears and the sales ladies have all expanded dramatically over the last 10 years;)

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have an old sears side by side 12guage shotgun

·
Registered
100 Posts
WOW!!!!

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Wow... I havent been in a Sears in ages and forgot that they used to have a GREAT sporting Goods section and had their own "Ted Williams" line of items, including a Winchester Saddle Rifle and 1200 Shotgun.

Perhaps it's time to take another look at Sears. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have an old sears and roebuck catalog from the early 1900's and they sold literally everything. you should check one out, very interesting. Guns to earhorns, clothes to farm equipment, list goes on and on....

·
Registered
128 Posts
I grew up with Sears everything as a kid. Loved their "wish book" which was their catalog every Christmas. Still try and buy as much stuff like big appliances from them, you can't beat their warranties and customer service. I think I heard that they might be closing up in the near future, thats a damn shame.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I still have my dad's Sears & Roebuck .22 bolt action rifle that he bought when he was about 14 in Chicago back in the 1940s. It is really a great gun and I love shooting it.

He told me that he used to get on a streetcar with his friend and ride out to the city limits to hunt rabbits in the wide open praries. Can you imagine that? A young teen walking in to a Sears store, buying a rifle, then getting on public transit with it to go shooting? In Chicago? Times have changed.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Sears even used to sell houses - in kit form!
I used to live next door to one. They were actually nice houses. My 1908 Sears catalog shows several larger models as well. You ordered the house you wanted and a boxcar would show up at the freight house in your town with everything you needed to build the house.

The original warehouse for all that stuff was on Homen Avenue on the west side of Chicago. It was still in use by Sears when I was a teenager back in the '70s. It was mind boggling what that company sold! Now, it is just a shell of its former self.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts