Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've only had my XD9 SC for a few weeks, but saw in a local forum someone had new 10 round mags for $10 each. Needless to say, I bought all three of that he had left! :p

·
Registered
463 Posts
they make a 10 round for the xd9sc i have only seen 13+1 and 16+. i found 4 13 round mags barely used at a pawn shop for $10 per

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yes they do.make a 10 round mag for the xdsc I have a xdsc in 9mm with 2 10 end mag one with extension one not

·
Registered
463 Posts
thats cool i just didn't they did are they from SA or after market

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
thats cool i just didn't they did are they from SA or after market
The origional 9sc came with 10rnd compact mag.

Now the 10 rounders are available for thos in the less fortunate states that require 10rnd mags (NY, CA, IL)

·
Registered
463 Posts
3 states I will never live in especially CA I don't see how people can live there unless its the 'Jefferson state' part of it

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm in Nevada where the gun was bought new. It came with a 10 rounder and a 16. I assumed they all came that way, except states that won't allow over 10. I didn't know about the 13 round versions. I may have to keep my eye out for a couple. The 16 feels too long for me.

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
I'm in Nevada where the gun was bought new. It came with a 10 rounder and a 16. I assumed they all came that way, except states that won't allow over 10. I didn't know about the 13 round versions. I may have to keep my eye out for a couple. The 16 feels too long for me.
Yup the new compact mags are 13rnds and work very nicely

1 - 11 of 11 Posts