·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
very nice, lookin good goretro

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for the compliments. I hope to hit the range this weekend. Hoping the weather works out ok.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Nice set-up indeed, let us know how it went when you get back...:)

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Thats not a scope...thats pure sexy with range lol. I would love to have one of those but for the price I think I'll just buy a SA EMP and some ammo. Looks GOOOOOD though.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Whats on the front of the scope facing the barrel a cover? or somethign else
Its a killflash. Minimizes the amount of reflection coming from the scope.
Looking through the scope you cannot even tell that killflash is there as its totally focused out.

Keeping fingers crossed that the range is not rained out.

·
Registered
90 Posts
That scope runs around $2000+. Very nice setup.

·
Registered
791 Posts
sweet setup man, i have a question though...not knocking your gun because i actually like it...but could FNH just not find enough matching paint?

·
Registered
334 Posts
sweet setup man, i have a question though...not knocking your gun because i actually like it...but could FNH just not find enough matching paint?
Definitely a sick rig, but I think the sane thing everytime I see an FDE SCAR. They should call it FDE multi-cam. Still looks good, though.

-Tim

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The earlier ones were probably a better match but personally I really like the mismatching colors. The receiver itself is a Olive Drab green so all of this together makes for a digital camo-like effect.

I was very happy when my FFL opened the box and I saw I got one of the latest guns with the Olive Drab green receiver.

On a lighter note, since the stock on SCARS are criticized for looking like a boot, my SCAR decided to take some R&R and go paintballin':

My range day was cancelled due to rain and high winds, so I was fighting some boredom.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
that is a sexy setup. whats the overall pricetag of all that? (or would you rather not think about it)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that is a sexy setup. whats the overall pricetag of all that? (or would you rather not think about it)
Thanks guys!

Um, pricetag? I forgot the cost.
My wallet still aches though...OUCH!!!

your gun is sick(pants just unzipped).
LOL!

Now if I can just have a good day to hit the range, today would have been an awful day with high winds and rain/hail.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts