Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an XDSC 40. Does the HKS mag speed loader work on the SC magazines or just on the regular size? Hope so, because it looks like it would sure help my old thumbs. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
I've never used an HKS, but I've gotta say that my upLULA is a work of art . . . I love it.

The upLULA is like a Boresnake: "Just do it." :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have to agree with you, Mad Pick. Went to Specialty Sports here in Co. Springs today and bought both. They both worked, but the UpLULA was a lot better. The HKS is going back tomorrow. Thanks again for the info, guys.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I've never used an HKS, but I've gotta say that my upLULA is a work of art . . . I love it.

The upLULA is like a Boresnake: "Just do it." :)
I have to agree with you, Mad Pick. Went to Specialty Sports here in Co. Springs today and bought both. They both worked, but the UpLULA was a lot better. The HKS is going back tomorrow. Thanks again for the info, guys.
+1000, I must agree, the UPLULA is the most versatile and easy to use mag loader. loads single and/or double stack mags from .380 to .45 and anything in between. Just slightly technique sensitive, but quite easy to get the hang of and then it is a dream. Just get one, you'll love it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts