Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a XD40 SC and was wondering what IWB holster is recomended. Does Galco make anything for SC?

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
I ran this same question a month or so ago and it seemed the majority suggested the Crossbreed supertuck. Not wanting to end up with 10 different holsters for my xd9 service I tried it and have been very happy. My wife told me that if she ever found out that I was carrying when she was around she would throw it in the trash. Well I have been carrying for a month now and she has not ever noticed...so good comfortable concealment. Next I want to get an xd9sc and it will fit right in it.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
I use a Don Humme IWB holster for my XD40SC... works great.

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
I also use a don hume IWB holster. its hte Hume 715 works well, inexpensive.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Definitely check out the Tennessee Holsters. Great people to deal with. I got one of theirs for my XD9 Service and am going to get one for my sub.

·
Banned
161 Posts
I would suggest taking a look at our Maverick Defender:

Our Maverick Defender has been copied by other manufacturers. It's a very versatile holster, in that it allows you to carry from the small of the back area around to a crossdraw with its adjustable cant. It carries the XDSC exceptionally well.

Another popular choice by our customers has been both the Dakota Defender and the newer Thunderbird Defender. You can view information about them on our website: K&D Holsters | Custom Gun Leather and Shooting Accessories.

Best of luck to you in your search.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright thanks for input guys I appreciate it. Now for some decision making :rolleyes:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Crossbreed Supertuck, they offer a two week trial period, lifetime guarantee and a multitude of fitting options for clips and attachments, adjustable and incredibly great people to deal with. I have had many many holsters and for IWB there is nothing better IMHO. Priced right and quick shipping too.

Here's my XDSC .40 in my Supertuck

·
Registered
246 Posts
I love my k&d dakota defender. The wait is pretty long, but well worth it. I recently purchased a R.O. Gunleather IWB that comes highly recommended on here. It was only $45 shipped and you will get it in about a week (still waiting on mine).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts