Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

New to the forum. I've owned my XD9 for about 2 years now and it's been a great weapon. I just wanted to say Hi and share some photos:

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Banned
5,098 Posts
Great stuff and thanks for the pics. What are the specifics on your flashlight? I'm looking for a new one.

·
Registered
359 Posts
That XD is two years old!? Have you shot it? How many rounds do you have through it? It looks brand new! Just curious. By the way, I'm jealous of that beautiful .45 you have there. Very nice. Welcome!

-stunks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone!

The flashlight is a GALLS H.A.L.O, I don't think they make that model anymore, but sell an updated model. The one I have is a 65 Lumens, it was issued to me, but I think the street price was around $45. The new model looks nicer and is 85 Lumens ($70). Overall it's been a good flash light.

I've got around 4000 rounds though my xd9, so I've not really shot it all that much in two years. It's been great, not a hitch yet.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Way nice pics, and way nicer stuff!!! :shock:

That first one really grabs me. If I were to put a caption on it, it would have to be something like To The Point or Get the Point?.

And that last one says to me, I'm ready, are you?

Nice composition in all of them.

</smoozing></flattery></drooling> ... </drooling> ... </drooling> Dang it, I'm stuck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts