Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Well geez...what am I doin wrong?..I am just copying the img code from photobucket to the window that pops up when I select the insert pic icon. Do I need to change the code?

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
just copy and paste the IMG code from photobucket

don't worry about the popup box for images unless you are posting a pic from a web address

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Oh No, it's a Stag! Getting my Stag Arms 2T into fighting form turned out to be a time intensive and expensive hobby. But I am finally happy with it now.

·
Premium Member
3,598 Posts
Very nice stag. Ammo party at your house. ;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the replies. I like the idea on an ammo party, you guys come over have a couple of beers and a steak...and you give me ammo!! any takers? :mrgreen:

Nice stag you will be happy you went with a flat top ;), wow u got alot of ammo. That privi is good stuff.
It was hard to decide, but I am glad I went the way I did. I dont plan on adding optics..I think I will use that little extra money for a stripped lower and ammo. I am going to go with a flat top on number two. :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
very nice....makes me jealous, i want to buy one really bad but just don't have the $$ yet.

·
Registered
469 Posts
so sexy

i just ordered my stag 2ht last week and seriously im itching to get it in the mail

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Great start! I have nearly the same, 2L, 6 PMAG's, 1 USGI and 1000 rds of PRVI, 100 rounds of UMC. Warm feeling isn't it?:-D

·
Registered
9 Posts
nice! that looks like a lot of ammo, but you need more mags! (if only anybody could find them right now)
ON CDNN thanksgiving sale site they have some in stock, so they say.
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/specials.html

AK-47 762x39 30rd Steel Bulgarian Mag New #BUL1 $18.99

AR-15 223/SIG 5.56 Two 30rd Mags w/Connector New #SIG1511248 $38.99

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
very nice....makes me jealous, i want to buy one really bad but just don't have the $$ yet.
I dont know if you had thought about this but you may check with your dealer to see if they have lawaway. That is what I was going to do but I got a little extra cash so I just bought it in full, but that would be a good option to pay a little at a time. Just a thought.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Last week? Where form and what kind of wait are you looking at? I'm seeing up to 15 weeks.
I ordered from pete from NH ar15sales.com At first he told me 9-10 week wait, now on his forum posts it says 15 weeks, however im in no rush so i havent asked... i know hes a good guy so im jus playing the wait game now lol

650 shipped u cant beat it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts