Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was in Sportsman's Warehouse the other day, and lo and behold, there is an H&K Mark 23 in the display case. Dear god... I've only seen Mark 23 once before in my life, and I remember it being huge. I was not mistaken. I mean, look at it compared to an M&P!

*cough cough*

At $2000, you could have yourself a gigantic, match grade .45 ACP! Good luck finding a holster!... or maybe it needs a rifle sling... Do you think we could get an SB Tactical brace on there?

·
Registered
29,825 Posts
So I was in Sportsman's Warehouse the other day, and lo and behold, there is an H&K Mark 23 in the display case. Dear god... I've only seen Mark 23 once before in my life, and I remember it being huge. I was not mistaken. I mean, look at it compared to an M&P!

*cough cough*

At $2000, you could have yourself a gigantic, match grade .45 ACP! Good luck finding a holster!... or maybe it needs a rifle sling... Do you think we could get an SB Tactical brace on there?
Put a KAC or B&T suppressor on it...then you’ll know what long is.

And they are utter tack drivers.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
I came VERY close to getting one, got the USP Tactical instead. They are uber cool.

Reactions: thisguy41487

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They're stupid huge and really, no reason to get one over a USP Tac except it's hilarious.
And for Metal Gear Solid nostalgia.

·
Administrator
16,895 Posts
They're stupid huge and really, no reason to get one over a USP Tac except it's hilarious.
Uh... Hello.... The only offensive assault pistol on the planet... Duh.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Dumb gimmick is dumb gimmick.

Colt Walker did it first.

Perhaps you might give this vid a look. The first part discusses the SOCOM Offensive Handgun Weapons System. The MK23 was a completed system including match grade pistol, suppressor, laser and high-pressure match .45+P ammo. The gun even has a decocking mechanism that silently lowers the hammer.

·
Administrator
16,895 Posts
Dumb gimmick is dumb gimmick.

Colt Walker did it first.
When they say "HK doesn't like you" .... Now I know who they are talking about.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Will you guys STOP! You’re going to make me buy one.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was dorf's favorite .45 so I mean, praise doesn' get any higher.
No, like most most insane folks he was a Glock guy.

You like Glocks don’t you Dev?

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts