Registered
SIG Glock Ruger Hk M&P S&W Springfield Taurus
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local shop has a 911 for $325
Didn't see if it was 380acp or 9mm para
What would be a good price for one?
Also noticed it was discontinued
These seem to be a clone of a Colt Mustang Pocketlite & have seen that SIG Sauer's P238 & P938 are very similar
Also saw Kimber makes one too
I sold a Colt Pocketlite for $500 a while back & have wanted something smaller & concealable for pocket carry but there are so many Ruger LCPs & M&P Bodyguard 380s out there
I have 300+ rounds of 380acp in my stash IF it's a 380
Got to stop back by there, but already have a SIG P365XL on layaway at another store & just picked up a SA Hellcat
I have been trying to thin the heard too..
Must Resist BUT?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I bought a SA 911 a few years back. Paid around 500+ for it Iirc. Nice pistol. I traded it off for something along the way. $325 is a great price if it’s in good shape.

Reactions: Hellraiser

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did they replace the 911 with another model?
I couldn't find that out???
911 Handguns - Springfield Armory
I bet that a Croatian micro mini to compete with the Ruger LCP etc will be coming
One that cost the company way less to manufacture & makes more profit
Guess we'll have to wait & see
Might have to go back & have a look at that SA 911
Let me check & see IF they still show it...
I could put it on layaway for $32.50

Pistol
ITEM #: 318103516
HS PRODUKT
M/911
CC114690
$325

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I googled around and found it was discontinued, and also that it was just on hold production wise. Nothing concrete, either way. I could find. I have a 911 in 9mm short or 380 ACP. I like to shoot mine, it works without any FTF's or other drama. Very well made and reliable...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Went & looked a few minutes ago
It was blued with fiber optic front sight USED & had been dropped a few times & carried + marks on the back of the take down pin like someone was beating on it not knowing how to line up the notch
One flush magazine too + it was .380acp not 9mm para, & had wood panels & was not ambi, I do have 300+ .380 rounds in my stash as my son has a M&P 380EZ we bought for my wife but she now keeps a Ruger SP101 Da/Sa with her
I passed on the SA 911 & also looked at a Ruger LCP which was new & priced at $249.99
Looks like the smallest handgun I currently have is the Hellcat OSP, Glock 43X & M&P Shield 2.0 in 9x19

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They still have this handgun & doubt they will ever sell it @ $325
Should go there when a friend from high school is working & see about getting the price reduced & put it on layaway, How's $275 Sound?
Need/want a smaller handgun & this could serve a purpose & it is sold way below the SG P238s price point even if it is discontinued
May stop there tomorrow but was there today & they were too busy to show anything with 10+ folks standing in line

The one in question is called the Alpha model with wood grips & no ambi safety & red fiber optic front sights & one six round flush fit magazine
An optional extended 7 round is available & they are still out there for $22ea
Looks like these photos
Gun barrel Trigger Gun accessory Air gun Metal
Gun barrel Trigger Gun accessory Font Air gun
Trigger Air gun Revolver Grey Gun barrel

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went to another handgun BUT paid more FOR NOW!
SIG Sauer P365XL as new $489.99 with optic & three magazines, one being the 15-rounder
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Cup Gun accessory

1 - 9 of 9 Posts