Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The most common suggestion for the web page for my new book was to add a sample chapter. Rather than a single chapter, I decided to do small samples of several chapters. I thought it would convey a better idea of the content.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks!

(now posted on the site under the "Table of Contents" link)
http://www.armedresponsebook.com

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
I like what I saw. Peeked some more interest in the book for me. Might be checking it out when I get some more money.

·
Registered
221 Posts
One word: spellcheck

J/K:)

I thought the excerpts from your book were great and that it is now on my "to buy list". Is it available in any bookstores like Borders or only available from you?
Keep up the good work. Do you plan to write on any other areas of firearms or defense tactics?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks,

I just got it out of the printer a couple weeks ago so I am waiting for the distributers to get in to the big retailers. For now, its available from me and mleshootingsports.com. If you buy from me, I give $5 off for xd forum members

·
Registered
92 Posts
I was very impressed with what I read.. I think this is a book that would be a good read.. I too am putting it on me "to read" list..

·
Registered
270 Posts
How does a first time author (im guessing) get his book into big retailers? Just interested and curious. I thought your name had to be Collins or King?

·
Registered
397 Posts
David,

You have my interest. This book has been added to my read list. Will you let us know when it is available please?

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
good stuff. id like to cop a copy next pay check. lots of pics i take it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts