Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
( Link to case: http://www.nrastore.com/nrastore/ProductDetail.aspx?p=SA 22363 )

This caught my eye.

NRA Pelican Hard Pistol Case
Catalog Number: SA 22363
Reg.$64.95
Now: $44.95

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
There is no better way to keep your handguns protected than the NRA Pelican Hard Pistol Case. Travel anywhere with this watertight, crushproof, and dustproof case. The case is made with Copolymer Polypropylene to keep it lighter and stronger than the competition. Stainless steel pins are used in the hinges and handles and double throw latches make it easy to open. The Polymer o-ring acts as a watertight seal and the Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve releases built-up air pressure while keeping water molecules out. Pick ‘N’ Pluck™ foam inserts lets you customize the interior according to your equipment. Simply measure the space needed for your gear, and pluck at the foam. This keeps your guns in place and provides extra protection. Double layers of foam allow for one or two pistols. You can even store your magazines vertically. The NRA Pelican Hard Pistol Case is airline approved and features lock loops, so you can travel with your guns anywhere. The case has been certified to withstand one meter of water submersion for 30 minutes. The white NRA Shield is showcased on the lid of this sturdy black case. Comes with an unconditional lifetime guarantee. Exterior dimensions: 10.62” x 9.68” x 6.87.” Interior dimensions: 9.87” x 7.00” x 6.12.” Bottom depth: 4.93.” Total depth: 6.11.” Weight with foam: 3.53 lbs. Made in USA.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Do u think u can fit 2 handguns in here?

A xd40 subcompact and a walther p22?

Thanks

·
Registered
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you look at the inset picture on the bottom left, there are two layers of foam in the main compartment with a pistol on each layer.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Thanks for pointing that out DOH! sorry I work nights and was half out of it when I posted

·
Registered
329 Posts
Pretty cool looking case!! I'd buy it in a second, there are only two things stopping me... no money and a wife yelling "ARE YOU INSANE???" :/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts