Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a SA Saint Victor Pistol as a Christmas present for myself. I just got out out to the range this past weekend. All I can say is wow this thing’s incredible !!!!!! The blast diverter works better than I thought and I love this little AR :grin: I put some Magpul BUIS on it along with the Magpul 60 round drum and topped it with the Holosun red dot.

·
Registered
19,921 Posts
Braced pistol AR's are incredibly handy.

I've got a build put together in my head I need to do later this year...

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
I love mine and recently saw what I’ve been wishing for, the Saint pistol in .308! :)

It’s on my to get list.

Reactions: M. J.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Don’t let it’s shorter barrel (10”) fool you. It’s spot on accurate at 200 yards with a red dot and some concentration. At 100 yards, it’s lethal as fast as you can pull the trigger. I’m speaking from experience on 8” steel targets at my local outdoor range. Extremely fun gun to shoot. My only concern with it for home defense (inside the home) is how loud it is. If you already have hearing loss or keep ear protection at hand, you should be fine. it would be my choice for “homestead defense” if I had some acreage to oversee and maintain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
192 Posts
I love mine and recently saw what I’ve been wishing for, the Saint pistol in .308! :)

It’s on my to get list.
I am so close to getting the Saint Victor in my local shop. I have to get a safe as well and figure out how to hide this from the wife.

Question for you, It's bad enough I hear that this Saint Pistol in a .308 is loud. Are you going to get it now that I believe they have it in a .308?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don’t have a use for .308; my Saint in 5.56 kills paper and steel targets just fine and is a cheaper round. If you are hunting wild boar or some other nasty critter, then the .308 would be pretty sweet. You can’t go wrong either way. Maybe the hype about the new .308 will give you some negotiating leverage on the 5.56 as the “old model”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am so close to getting the Saint Victor in my local shop. I have to get a safe as well and figure out how to hide this from the wife.

Question for you, It's bad enough I hear that this Saint Pistol in a .308 is loud. Are you going to get it now that I believe they have it in a .308?
The Saint Victor pistol also comes in 300 Blackout. 300 Blackout is a good compromise between 5.56mm and .308.
This is my Saint Victor 300 Blackout pistol using a .308 suppressor. Light recoil, low muzzle flip and very quiet with suppressor and subsonic 300AAC ammo.
Saint VICTOR 300 Blackout.png

1 - 11 of 11 Posts