Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello readers i bought my saint pistol awhile back and now have 500 rounds of .223 55 gr. sent downrange and it has surpassed my expectations for accuracy. 500 trigger pulls and 500 bangs flawless operation and did i mention with a cmmg .22lr bcg ive also put 500 rounds of cci mini mag and cci standard velocity and federal high velocity and cci sub sonic ammo with zero issues. i may have got the belle of the ball so i have no problem with dancin with who brought ya with this girl.

·
Registered
19,918 Posts
They're pretty hard to screw up. Try some 62gr in it...I can't remember, but I think they're a 1:7 twist barrel. It might like 62 even better.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're pretty hard to screw up. Try some 62gr in it...I can't remember, but I think they're a 1:7 twist barrel. It might like 62 even better.
i will grab some for my next range session . its nice to be reminded of the basics of ballistics thank you im pretty sure i can shrink my groups with the 62's.

·
Registered
113 Posts
My best ammo so far (accuracy) is Hornady 75gr TAP or the 223 Hornady 75gr stuff. It doesn't through the same flame, could be a plus or minus...YMMV. :)

·
Registered
19,918 Posts
i will grab some for my next range session . its nice to be reminded of the basics of ballistics thank you im pretty sure i can shrink my groups with the 62's.
It can go either way. In theory, the twist rate SHOULD work for the weight but every barrel is a little different.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey brothers its still running flawlessly and now its a backpack pistol that will never leave my collection.
saint 2.jpg
saint 1.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
It’s my new favorite AR in my collection,though I still favor the z5p over it. The Law tactical folding adapter is a must and extends the arm brace length perfectly. I’ve noticed mine came with the vertical trigger. I assume it’s just a newer model?

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts