Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw an unconverted Saiga 12 for $625 at a gun store today. That's the highest I've seen locally. The 410 bore was still $299. :D Crazy how demand jacks up prices!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I still havent seen one of these in any of my LGS. I would love to own one. My .223 saiga is an awesome gun, and i can only imagine the 12ga would be the same.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I still havent seen one of these in any of my LGS. I would love to own one. My .223 saiga is an awesome gun, and i can only imagine the 12ga would be the same.
My father has one he bought about a month ago, never fired it, and now wants to sell it to go another direction. PM me if you might be interested.

·
Registered
358 Posts
600 is not a bad price. About 5 months ago they were selling for more as the shipments from Russia were delayed.

I have one that I shot 5 gun with. For that purpose it is kind of a pain because it has a 19 inch barrel, I don't want to spend another $100 on a choke and the club, though liberal in most rules, does not allow more than 2 rounds loaded at a time in 5 gun, so I am forever loading the thing.

The Saiga is good for what it is designed for, so I need to get a double barrel for the 5 gun thing.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I bought one locally today, $525 out the door. 19" model.

They also have a longer barrel'd model for a bit more.

On a side note I saw a guy walk in and pick up his order of 15 AR lowers lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts