Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Guys after some serious thought I have decided to sell my well taken care of SAI M1A, I am only interested in a FTF transaction with the Houston TX Area.

I am willing to pull the optics and mount to sell the rifle, also for those seriously interested we can meet at a local range and you are more than willing to send some down range, I will be out of town for the next 2 weeks on business to give those interested to think over what a great deal this is .. oh I guess one more important thing … price is $1650 complete

Here are the specs:

SAI M1A STD (purchased NIB 08\2007)
Digital Camo Syn Stock (believe it to be GI with selector cut filled, I painted stock)
Sadlak Tin gas piston
Sadlak Oprod spring guide
Sadlak Alum mount
Gas system shimmed not unitized
Trigger job done by Bill Springfield (very crisp)
3x9 Burris Fullfield II w\TAC 2 Knobs
YHM bipod mount (bipod not included)
Blackhawk IVS cheekpad
(1) ten round mag
(1) well used but functional case

Thanks for looking !!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTT for local offer

Thanks

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm local and interested. Which part of town are you in? What kind of paint did you use? Who installed the mounts?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm local and interested. Which part of town are you in? What kind of paint did you use? Who installed the mounts?

Thanks
I am just outside Katy off of I-10 and Barker Cypress, Duracoat on the paint I think with a satin overcoat and I installed the Sadlak mount and optics with a torque wrench according to specs and then leveled the glass with a Site-lite SL-150 with recticle leveler

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Last BTT for Local offer, priced reduced to $1600

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts