Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here had the carry or tactical trigger job done to their XD? If so were you satisified?

Does any 3rd party make trigger pull resuction kits for the XD?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have not had any work done yet (mostly because of the cost of shipping guns).

www.canyon-creek.com apparently does very good work according to many of the post I have read and would most likely have a much quicker turn around time.

I have heard that Bar-Sto will have a drop in trigger bar to shorten the trigger reset, I'm not sure what else it might improve as far as pull weight, etc. The last time I checked it wasn't listed on their site.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had their competition trigger job with a 4-4.5 lbs trigger pull done. The reset decreased to slightly better than a glock. Overtravel is gone. Crisp trigger pull. If you want pictures of the modified parts let me know.I'm very happy with the results.

Chad

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ditto. My XD went in for the competition package with a 4lb trigger. It made a huge difference! Take up is short, reset is gone, nice clean crisp trigger pull. Very happ with the results. Not too thrilled with the wait time however. Might want to check into canyon creek to see if they can get it done a lil bit faster.

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
my overtravel and reset is awesome. I kept stock trigger for financial reasons at the time it went in for warrenty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts