Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been holding off on buying a sidearm at least until now. I've shot a few XD's and love them. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read on SA's website that the XD was coming out in 45auto.

I just got off the phone with Springfield and they are currently taking orders for the .45 ACP. I called my local gun shop and he ordered mine 5inch in OD green. 515bones

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
mrtoadzwildride said:
I've been holding off on buying a sidearm at least until now. I've shot a few XD's and love them. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read on SA's website that the XD was coming out in OD Green.

I just got off the phone with Springfield and they are currently taking orders for the .45 ACP. I called my local gun shop and he ordered mine 5inch in OD green. 515bones
Congratulations...Maybe you'll be the first on your block...and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ditto on the Pre-Order, My local Gun Shop in Louisville has taken my order as well. THere are several folks in our Local IPSC club that have alredy done so!!!!

TS.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
mrtoadzwildride said:
Since I live in rural Alaska there's a good chance I'll be the 1st one in the state...... hahaha
Now this could be a race!
Welcome to the forum. Where you located? I'm in Eagle River.

·
Registered
58 Posts
hmm I think i'll go visit my favorite range on monday(and the place I got my xd from) and see if they are pre-ordering as well....I will be getting a 45acp sometime within the next year..maybe sooner than later.

·
Registered
143 Posts
mrtoadzwildride said:
Did they quote an estimated ship/receive date??

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm all worked up over the XD-45ACP, and I haven't even fired a .45 before. My experience has been solely with a 9mm to this point, but my local gun shop said they have a demonstrator model and are taking orders. They say shipment is supposed to be in January. I'm going to go try to get my hands on that demonstrator and then place my order if the .45 is for me. Gotta make sure I can handle a .45 one handed alright...also make sure it looks like it'll be alright for CCW.

·
Registered
23 Posts
What kind of prices are we seeing for the preorders? I'll let you all know what I got mine for as soon as I preorder. :D

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Ouch! Well, if you get down this way and want to shoot an IDPA or IPSC match give me a shout. We shoot at the MatSu Sportsman in-door range in Palmer during the winter months.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts