Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did a search on the word rebate and got nada, zil, zilch. So I am going to stick my neck out and post this.

If you buy a new XD or XDm you can get two free magazines and a carrier. Go to Springfield Armory Gear Up Promo Site and download the pdf file.

I mailed mine last week. It will probably take a while but hey, two free mags. I'll take what I can get, but since my XD 45 ACP has the compact grip, I hope they send me the extended mags.

Anyone already received their rebate?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Got my mine for my XDm40 on 11/14 - sent in on 10/26.

Sent one in for my XD40sc on 11/10 - haven't received it yet...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Does this also apply even if you get the whole package upon purchase? I just got my .40 SC last week and it came with the holster, mag holder, speed loader, 9rnd, 10 rnd extended mag. If I send this rebate in I'll get even more mags?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Does this also apply even if you get the whole package upon purchase? I just got my .40 SC last week and it came with the holster, mag holder, speed loader, 9rnd, 10 rnd extended mag. If I send this rebate in I'll get even more mags?
It still applies, Holster,Mag holder, Speed loader comes with gun anyway this is a added perk.

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
And yes to the OPs ? SA goes by serial number so they know exactly what to need. You basically get what you got with the new purchase. One of each type related to your gun. Sending mine in tomorrow.

Thanks SA!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts