Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have a SA M1A Scout in a walnut stock. IF I was to sell it with the matching handguard, how much would they go for?

Considering that it has yet to be fired, it's been a safe queen since date of purchase... Mine is in immaculate condition.

Thanks in advance fellas!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Ive seen new Scout Squads range from 1450-1700. Depends on the stores distributer prices. Check on Gun Broker or Guns America to see what used ones are going for, Thats your best bet. I sold a used one a few months back for about 1300 and that was in almost new condition.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Ok, so I have a SA M1A Scout in a walnut stock. IF I was to sell it with the matching handguard, how much would they go for?

Considering that it has yet to be fired, it's been a safe queen since date of purchase... Mine is in immaculate condition.

Thanks in advance fellas!

The fact that is has been "owned" will make any sticklar haggle with you until he feels like he has it at a good price for him. Doesn't matter if it has been in the box, never been shot. People are weird like that. They always want a deal..

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
I just want to say, I want your rifle. That is all...;)

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Ok, I should of clarified. I'm asking for the price of just the stock and the hand guard. Not the whole rifle! LOL

OOOOOOHHH... Umm.. 100-200 bucks. For a synthectic one, I can get it for I think 150 straight from SA.

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would anyone be interested in buying a LNIB IMMACULATE CONDITION SA Walnut Stock w/ matching hand guard for M1A Scout? $200 smackers shipped! :)

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
I just bought a SA walnut stock for $65 shipped. A handguard will normally sell for $15. I would estimate $75-100, all depends on wood grain.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
I did do a bit of looking.
Seems like one's listed now are going for $125.
The one I got was a Scout stock with the rubber butt pad.
Here is the one I got for $65,....

Here's a pic of the $75 stock,.....

·
Registered
885 Posts
What condition is it in? 65 bucks for a walnut stock is a steal!

From the pics it looks like there was no butt plate. I am guessing you are going to sell yours complete?

New Boyds are going for $100.00

There are guys selling synth. for $189 with fancy paint and all metal except butt plate. That is an extra $20.00

I would say $150-$175 would be very reasonable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts