Springfield XD Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
:oops: guess i'm a newbie though i've skulked around here for a while. had my xd4inch for a while but just bought my baby xd today. store owner said he hadn't heard of the free mags and holster deal. i sure would like to cash in on the deal. any info would be greatly appreciated. i don't know the first d***n thing about these talk forums or discussion boards. hope this works.

tbrd - Just do as I suggested in the post at the top of this page. Contact Debbie at Springfield and she will hook you up. You'll have to send in the $6.95, but it's a huge bargain compared to buying an additional mag and holster. Have fun!

icwtumn

Update - I received my new holster and magazine as advertised, although I bought an XD-40 and they sent me a 15rd 9mm mag. I called them today and they are sending out a new 12rd .40 mag, but insisted that I send back the 9mm mag AND pay for shipping myself. I thought this was a little cheesey. They sent me the wrong mag, but I have to pay to send it back. At least they are sending me the right one....

At any rate, the offer IS valid for those who purchased any XD model since December 1st (and is valid until January 31st). If the gun did not come with the mag, holster, and special case, a check for $6.95 will get you the mag and holster (can't get the case, I asked).

How do I post a pic?

Don't feel bad about the case. It really isn't very usable if you adjust the holster at all since it will then not fit in the formed foam pocket. I would have rather had the regular case.

I sent in my materials on December 22nd and received the holster on January 7th. That's 16 days total, but passes over two holidays. Call Springfield 1-800-680-6866 ask for cust. service. They are open til 4:30 M-F Central time.

The package was delivered FedEx Ground.

I picked up a XD-9 last week that came with the added gear.
Being an old guy and used to leather I did not expect much from the plastic holster....wrong. It is very versatile, good retention as well as functional draw.
So, if there is a window for you to get one, I would sure recommend it.

My holster and 10rd magazine came today!! It is like a late Christmas present! It took about 3 weeks from the initial phone call to Springfield to finally get it. Not bad.

If you haven't already tried, I would call Springfield to see if they will honor the special offer. It can't hurt to try. The lady I talked to was very friendly and accomodating. Her name is Terra at the customer service desk. She told me that she is the only Terra there.

I did talk to Springfield. Although the lady I spoke with was very friendly, she said that I should take it up with the place I purchased my XD at. I did speak to the gunshop, Mega Sports, and they told me that the special is on select XD models that would have to be "special" ordered. The firearm that I purchase does not qualify.

Simply not true about "select" models. The offer was made by Springfield, not the independent dealers. ANY XD model purchased between December 1st and January 31st is eligible for the holster and extra magazine. Of course, that means your purchase would be excluded since you bought it in November.

Sorry.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.