Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look what SA sent me yesturday 9/20/2011. Submitted the info and mailed on 9/6/2011. Quick turnaround!!! Thanks SA!!! Have any og you guys have a quick turnaround also?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Look what SA sent me yesturday 9/20/2011. Submitted the info and mailed on 9/6/2011. Quick turnaround!!! Thanks SA!!! Have any og you guys have a quick turnaround also?
Damn nice! Wish I was in the market for another gun!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got mine in about the same time. Got them yesterday 9/20 and submitted on 9/9. I am happy!

There is another thread on this somewhere. A lot of people got theirs even faster! About 6 days if I remember right.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I am thinking about taking advantage of the same offering. Looking to get a new XD Sub-Compact in .40 Cal. Already checked and it would qualify for the deal.

Now all I need to do is loose (sell) my (new) Glock 27 Gen. 4 (sub-compact in .40 Cal.) to help cover the cost of the XD... go figure... shoulda got an XD instead of the Glock.... I am much smarter now...:)

Outdoorsman

·
Registered
9,959 Posts
Yea mine was approved today submitted the 13th.

I also called to make sure since I bought two new guns an XDm 9mm5.25 and a XDm 45acp 5.25 if they will both qualify for the program. They will, unlike Smith and Wesson. When they did their program it was one offer per household (I would have had it sent to my father in laws if I knew). Springfield does not care how many new guns you buy.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I sent an email to customer service this morning describing my dissappointment that the purchase of my XDs did not qualify. It seems some consideration could be given to loyal customers who don't buy based on Springfield's schedule. My 45c and my XDm 40 3.8c were purchased a couple of weeks early!

Looking formward to thier response of "buy another one". I'm thinking I like the Ruger SR-40 more now.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i bought my gun online from Buds on august 28th.
i also sent the ffl receipt showing that the gun arrived and was picked up sep 8th.
Was not sure if springfield would accept this but they did.
received my 3 extra mags and dual mag holder today. YAHOOOO

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Unfortunate? If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

Reward new customers? Great! How about we tried and true repeat customers. Throw us a bone.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Unfortunate? If I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

Reward new customers? Great! How about we tried and true repeat customers. Throw us a bone.
If they opened up some sort of free promotion for everyone who'd ever bought an XD, they'd be giving away tens of thousands of free mags with probably little return for investment. They are a business, not a charity.

I can't count the number of times I've bought something and found it on sale, or with a special deal the next week. Sometimes they help you out, sometimes they don't.

There's really no point in being bitter about missing a marketing promotion.

Do you get this angry when milk goes on sale the next day at the supermarket? Or when the computer you bought a year ago gets upgraded to a better model at the same price?

·
Registered
173 Posts
If they opened up some sort of free promotion for everyone who'd ever bought an XD, they'd be giving away tens of thousands of free mags with probably little return for investment. They are a business, not a charity.

I can't count the number of times I've bought something and found it on sale, or with a special deal the next week. Sometimes they help you out, sometimes they don't.

There's really no point in being bitter about missing a marketing promotion.

Do you get this angry when milk goes on sale the next day at the supermarket? Or when the computer you bought a year ago gets upgraded to a better model at the same price?
Dangit, They should upgrade my computer for free!! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Do you get this angry when milk goes on sale the next day at the supermarket?
Angry? I intentionaly stayed away from that word. Disappointed is what I said.

And I do get DISAPPOINTED when a promotion starts so soon after i spend hundreds of dollars on any item. Disappointed enough to not spend my money to them any more. I'm low on Rugers right now anyway.

·
Registered
12 Posts
To Springfields defense they did have Ad's up on this site at least 1 week.....I'm pretty sure even two weeks prior to this promo starting.

As for me I read the ad and just waited for the promo to start on Sept 1st......I didn't want to miss out on on 3 free mags.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am thinking about taking advantage of the same offering. Looking to get a new XD Sub-Compact in .40 Cal. Already checked and it would qualify for the deal.

Now all I need to do is loose (sell) my (new) Glock 27 Gen. 4 (sub-compact in .40 Cal.) to help cover the cost of the XD... go figure... shoulda got an XD instead of the Glock.... I am much smarter now...:)

Outdoorsman

I just ordered the xd 40 SC for the gear deal. NOW I am trying to sell the 27.
It's a Glock, it will sell. Just go for it.
tr

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I've gotta do the same.... offload my Glock 23 in order to pick up an XDSC40, or maybe an XDMc40...... hope to sell the Glock before the promotion ends!!

Glad you guys are getting good service from SA!

1 - 20 of 238 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.