Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stopped by SA's web page and they have a new banner saying
"new XDm coming soon"
Anyone have a clue? I'm hoping for a XDm 45 compact but time will tell.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Starting to save my loose dollars right now because if it's anything like what I already have I am gonna wanna be the first customer.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I really don't believe SA would waste their time with a .22 in anything. I really do believe they make their money with large caliber pistols and would really be interesting to see a revolver with the Springfield Armory logo.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Compact 45 ?

Could it be a 10mm ? ? ?

Raising your expectations of what a polymer pistol can be.

That alone has my attention.

I bought (2) XDms 9 months apart. :shock:

·
Registered
620 Posts
Many of you have read my mind... 9mm single stack would be pretty awesome considering concealability. I just bought a Ruger LCP a week ago, but a 9mm single stack would be nice.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I am ready to buy an xdm 9mm in od/blk 4.5 tomorrow. Planning to use it for idpa. Should I wait and see what is coming out?
Maybe? I think there are two major possibilities: 1) a subcompact in 9mm or .40, 2) a compact .45. Nothing else would seem to be worth making a big deal about.

I could be wrong, of course, and SA is making a big deal just to make a big deal, but from what I can see, those are currently the gaps in the XDm line.

·
Registered
786 Posts
37mm

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
While a 40 watt phased plasma laser would be cool, my money is with 57K and it's the 3.8" slide on a compact frame shooting .45acp.

1 - 20 of 233 Posts