Springfield XD Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'll pass on it despite my love of Hi Powers. It's not a real Hi Power. I love SAA Colts but the Italian and US made clones, regardless of quality are just that. Clones. Copies. Part of owning an authentic firearm, car or antique is it's age, story and condition. A new Dodge Challenger verses a 1970's Challenger goes to the original. The new car is hands down better, safer and more reliable but it still just isn't an original MOPAR.
Just my opinion. Not getting on anyone here. It's a forum. Just a different view.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I'll pass on it despite my love of Hi Powers. It's not a real Hi Power. I love SAA Colts but the Italian and US made clones, regardless of quality are just that. Clones. Copies. Part of owning an authentic firearm, car or antique is it's age, story and condition. A new Dodge Challenger verses a 1970's Challenger goes to the original. The new car is hands down better, safer and more reliable but it still just isn't an original MOPAR.
Just my opinion. Not getting on anyone here. It's a forum. Just a different view.
I agree ... I already have an authentic ... so cake and eat it too ;)

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I am left handed. Also; do mouse trap mags fit?
I read or saw in video review (somewhere, can't recall where) that oem browning mags fit, so assume good ol' mousetraps ok.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Yea!
Mine has been ordered and should be in soon.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts