Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
I like it and want one also but man I just fork out some money for the XD-m Elite OSP 3.8" 10mm so I have to pass on this one but then again I sold two guns to get the 10mm so I'm good for another one, lol.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
I have sworn off of 9 MM's for the umpteenth time, but this is so tempting. One magazine only but available already in the store for $35.

Reactions: sparkyv and mojoman

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
When you buy a new Springfield, you get a one time discount at the store. it is around 20% if i recall so that makes mags around $28 or less if a bigger discount, I don't stay up on the store.

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
Tempting.

I carried HiPowers while serving Canada. Ours were fugly all black built under licence by Inglis, later became a washing machine company. Most were well worn from many years. Government had planned to melt them all but replacements delayed. So silly to destroy, could sell to folks like all of us ;)

I have a Standard model. Brown wood grips, all stock except I removed silly mag disco. Nostalgic but not my best shooter.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I like it and want one also but man I just fork out some money for the XD-m Elite OSP 3.8" 10mm so I have to pass on this one but then again I sold two guns to get the 10mm so I'm good for another one, lol.
start saving your pennies, it won't be out to your LGS in 3-4 month, and then we will have to order it, at least at my LGS all they have in stock is 9mm a few 1911s and striker fired guns.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts