Springfield XD Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Okay I just order one from Pametto State Armory I just order another 11 rds mag to go with it now I need to get a holster before I get it.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
It fits my other XDm 40 holsters perfectly, so I just ordered a XDm 40 compact IWB holster. I will post up how it fits.

Looking on there website the 10MM Elite is the same specs as the 9MM Elite so if this is correct getting a holster will be good.

@ chuckybrown what holster did you get for it?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I like the Blue Star Holster IWB for $29. I ordered the XDm 45 compact holster and it fits like a glove.

I also ordered and got in the 15 round magazine with sleeve. With appendix carry it all disappears under a t-shirt.
Sleeve Everyday carry Personal protective equipment Font Handgun holster

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I like the Blue Star Holster IWB for $29. I ordered the XDm 45 compact holster and it fits like a glove.

I also ordered and got in the 15 round magazine with sleeve. With appendix carry it all disappears under a t-shirt. View attachment 847804

What, no way I have been looking for a holster that will fit this is great. I just went to the site so do I order one for the XDM 3.8 Compact 9/40/45 is this correct before I order? Also where did you get the 15 rounder from?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Okay great thank you the GS call me today and told me that my gun had came in so I went today and sign the paper for it but in our state you have to wait 14 days, bummer, I might get it before so I'm hoping. I'm going to save this site because I received a OWB leather holster the other day but I need to try it out first and if it not what I want I will send it back and get this one, I like their OWB holster it look like that it hug your waist it don't stick out.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts