Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a slightly used sd9ve and got to shoot it yesterday and today. So yesterday's shooting session didnt go great, I was shooting consistently way low and decided to stop and shoot some more today. Overnight I was looking up issues where people said theirs shot low as well no matter what they did whereas others said if you follow the basic fundamentals such as trigger control and breathing it will hit where you aim. Well apparently my 1911 being so nice and smooth to shoot has had me spoiled. I slowed down and had nice slow and consistent trigger pulls and every shot went into the 5"circle of my target at 21'.

So no malfunctions whatsoever in the first hundred rnds, action was smooth and recoil was very manageable. It has a horrible trigger pull but I knew that going in and it will be addressed with an apex tactical spring kit. All in all for 250.00 I'm very happy with it and its making me focus on the basic shooting fundamentals is a bonus in my book, as its far too easy to take them for granted when shooting pistols with much better trigger pulls.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts