Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my local shops has a used S&W model 36. It looks damn near NIB with just the tiniest hint of a ring on the cylinder, the finish other than that is perfect, no scratches nothing. I am seriously considering trading my xd9 service bi-tone with the 4 mags a couple holsters and the original xd gear for it as I have no extra cash right now. They have it priced for 419.00 . Is this a good price? I have really been thinking that I want a good snubbie to alternate with my gov 1911 for cc as I have a chronic health issue and it is ver uncomfortable on my stomach to carry a full sized heavy gun when i'm having issues. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
29,660 Posts
I'd say they're a little high.

I picked up a 3" M36 a couple months ago, excellent condition with very tight lockup, for less than $350.

If you can get it for $375 or less, I'd call that closer to fair.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd say they're a little high.

I picked up a 3" M36 a couple months ago, excellent condition with very tight lockup, for less than $350.

If you can get it for $375 or less, I'd call that closer to fair.
Very nice S&W Cuda, yeah I believe someone had both the 2&3'' versions cause right next to it in the same condition is the 3'' version like yours. Hmm so their a bit high on their price then..i was kind of thinking they possibly were as I did browse gunbroker for comparable model 36's to find the price.. Maybe I'll try to talk them into throwing in some ammo and a cheap fobus holster or something like that.. All I know is the trigger pull even in double action was smooth as butter and it fit great in my hand. Only thing I'd likely do is order a Tyler T grip adapter for it. Thanks for the help Cuda.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts