Springfield XD Forum banner

S&W M&P 15 - $979 in stock at Vance's Outdoors

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  NavyFC 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
#3 ·
You sound like myself in mulling over decisions, especially financial ones. Hopefully, you already have an AR-15 and this would have been an extra one.

As my ingenious, ever-knowing, never wrong, always right, wife says to me "think long, think wrong". :D

Luckily (I guess), I have a S&W 15A on it's way to me but I paid a little more than that.

This place *might* have them in stock in the various configurations for an even better price:

Atlantic Tactical - Rifles

If you want one you better get on the phone early tomorrow.

#4 ·
I shop Vances all the time (I don't live far from both of their stores) and purchased and Bushmaster X3 with removeable carry handle, CAA collapsible stock, houge grip, two stage match trigger and quad rail forearm....purchased last month and still waiting, Vance's called me and stated the 30 they had coming in have been put on short delay as Bushmaster redirected production to fullfil a millitary order. So here's my debate...they currently have an M&P15X in stock and I have the option of switching up my order. I own two other ARs and don't mind waiting..I'm just thinking it over a bit.

#5 ·
You sound like myself in mulling over decisions, especially financial ones. Hopefully, you already have an AR-15 and this would have been an extra one.

As my ingenious, ever-knowing, never wrong, always right, wife says to me "think long, think wrong". :D

Luckily (I guess), I have a S&W 15A on it's way to me but I paid a little more than that.

This place *might* have them in stock in the various configurations for an even better price:

Atlantic Tactical - Rifles

If you want one you better get on the phone early tomorrow.
Thanks for the heads up!

#6 ·
Just an FYI about Atlantic Tactical. I bought an M&P 15X from them on Nov 17th, nice folks to deal with. The civilian price is $50 more than what's listed on their web site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.