Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the wife finally made up her mind and bought a S&W Bodyguard 38. She's read all the pro's and con's of this pistol and after having fondled guns at two Bass Pro Shops, a Cabela's, and the two local gun stores, she still thought this one fit her hand the best.

She brought her mother along when she went to the store and picked up her gun, and I met them out at the range during the lunch hour so she could try out her new gun.

So, after they had thoroughly oogled the weapon and fired off about 25 rounds, the hour was over. I had to go back to work but when I got home, the wife said they went back to the local store and the mother-in-law bought a different revolver. Of course the wife didn't know the make/model only that it was also a .38 special. The odd thing is that her mom had Glock fever, right up until she fired something different. Makes me wonder if I'd have had my XDm with me what would have happened.

Oh, and after getting used to 19 rounds per mag, its really weird to only get 5 shots and then have to reload... ha

So, we've got our first revolver in the house now. I don't think the wife has the fever quite like I do but she seems really pleased with her purchase.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
I guess I'm addicted to mass quantities of lead myself. My .38 snub colt is only a backup to my backup.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Here is my 340PD best snub I ever had .

John

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Those bodyguards look damn nice, and are fairly cheap as well.

Im thinking of picking one up....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts