Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's here!!!! in a UPS truck that is... watching the tracker saying "out for delivery" is killing me!!! I hope it comes in early so I can pick it up and have time for the range today. Pics soon!

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I picked her up, found out that I forgot to change my phone # and buds sent my old number. Luckly I decided to go there since I had the UPS tracking. Anyways here are some pics:

Love that I have a CCW, was ALOT quicker for the paperwork. As soon as I got into my car I loaded it up and placed it in my pocket in the remora holster. I found out that the reinforced kydex opening caused a little hangup with the BG 38 since the laser was in the way, it also made it a huge lump in my pocket.

I decided to go pick up some iced mocha at a local java place and when I got out I noticed that the grip was sticking out a little, so I just chucked the remora in the arm rest storage and just pocketed the BG and it perfectly dissapeared with no sign of a lump.

When I got home I decided to do some dry fire shooting and found out that unlike shooting semi's with the pad of my trigger finger which caused ALOT of jerking I used the first hinge of the trigger finger and the jerking dissapeared. I found my black hawk pocket holster for my PPS and the BG 38 fit fine w/o being bulky so I'll be using it for pocket carry.

The remora is also a IWB holster so I tried it out. I pushed in the BG and stucked it on my 9:00. Drawing, I pulled the gun and holster so I was like WTF.... found out that it may need to be broken in a little, but also I found out that it works better if I stuck it in up to the laser that it come out fine and the holster stays in place. IMO lol it feels better to carry this than it was with my full size xdm9 and CBST.

I was planning on going to shoot today and bring my dad, but he was not feeling well so we'll be going early in the a.m. to beat the heat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts