Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a 3913LS for the wife. If anybody has one catching dust let me know. Would prefer FTF in KY but can pay to ship to FFL if needed.

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
10,574 Posts
Good luck in your search!

Please be prepared to pay
top dollar.

Ed

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of the best single stacks I've ever shot. To bad they don't make anything comparable.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think I saw one of those today in a pawn shop, I remember saying to myself "i've never seen a s&w with white grips like that before", I may be wrong though. Was there any other smiths made like this gun with light colored grips? I can go back and check the price if you want.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bama,
If you haven't found one yet, I have one I'm handling for an aged friend. As new, with soft case, two mags, no book or box. It appears to be unfired, and that is friend's recollection. Looking for best price for friend, asking $600. In Ohio. Let me know if you'd like to talk. I'm not a dealer or anything, just trying to help. Thanks, DD

·
Premium Member
5,365 Posts
I might no someone who will trade a 3913 no LS for a XDSC40

·
Registered
2 Posts
FYI, I sold the 3913LS mentioned in an earlier post. I would have liked to add it to my stash, but other priorities called. It was a very comfortable, attractive little gun. Thanks, DD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts