Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or has anyone else found it odd in this day and age that S/A doesn’t have an on line product warranty registration feature? After searching the web site and not finding anything I filled out the little post card and dropped it in the mail. Just thought it was odd.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I will be corrected if I am wrong, but XD has a lifetime warranty. Why register?

Raymond

·
Registered
125 Posts
When you register that lets S/A know who owns what and where they live. That way if they end up having a problem and need to put out a recall they can find the gun/Owner much faster. Oh, and for all the guys here that'll say "Yeah, Man! That's how they'll take our guns." Nope, ain't gonna happen.

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
on line product warranty registration feature
The only thing company's use warranty registration for is so they can sell your personal info to advertising company's. Springfield apparently does not want to backstab their customers by selling that info. Nobody that's smart ever fills out WR cards.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
But I want to get bombarded with spam and junk mail. :cry: It makes me feel important.... :lol:

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
SA will take care of your SA firearm no matter what so it does not matter if your the first owner or the 10th.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts